Beslist.nl Connect with the OrderXML API, the ShopItem API the Product Feed generator.
In cooperation with Beslist.nl we launched this new extension with support for the newly launched Beslist.nl Shopping Cart. This extension includes all the options which are needed to be able to make use of the new cart. Connect your webshop to the Beslist.nl cart and receive direct orders from Beslist.nl. The extension supports the ShopItem API, the OrderXML/Shoppingcart API and the specified Product Feed for Beslist.
This new Shoppign Cart functies has a cost per sale (CPS) model. So you only pay when you receive orders via Beslist.nl. With this extension, it is possible to connect the Magento store with the function of Beslist.nl. Through this method, a certain commission calculated on the product sold, this commission is then visible in the order list within Magento.
The Beslist.nl ShopItem API
Certainly the Item Shop API ensures that the necessary product information is updated in real time, unlike the XML feed, the prices and stock values and lead times realtime updated through the API. This way Beslist.nl always have the latest price, delivery and inventory.
With the extension, it is possible to link the API per store view. The products are a store view updated at Beslist.nl. The extension displays a new grid containing a list of all products which are coupled with Beslist.nl within this statement is clear what the prices are and when it was last updated, or when it is necessary that it is updated.
Beslist.nl OrderXML/ Shopping Cart API
The API for XML Order / shoppingcart is then responsible for the smooth processing of orders which are placed via Beslist.nl. The order with Beslist.nl is then loaded in the connected Magento store with the appropriate customer data to which it can be further processed.
With the extension, it is possible to link the API per store view. In this way the orders are to be generated which operates from Beslist.nl loaded directly in the Magento store, as an option, it is then possible to automatically import orders and customer information. The API may be first tested in the Beslist.nl test mode, in this manner there is created a test order to see if it is completely through.
Beslist.nl XML product Feed
To export the products the right way to export to Beslist.nl there is a complete feed required per the requirements of Beslist.nl, the Feed function in this extension has been tested in collaboration with Beslist.nl so the values given are completely focused on the values which need Beslist.nl. This allows the generation of a complete feed very user-friendly.
The feed is fully to be adjusted as desired, so it is possible to filter out categories and different attributes to be allocated to the required values. The feed can be either manually or fully automatically be generated. In addition to the basic attributes, it is also possible to make use of advanced features, it is for instance possible to let the attribute name "custom" build up as a "name" - "sku" - "color" in order to give as unique titles in the Feed. There is a store a unique view feed generated with afweikende settings if desired. When all the products in the Beslist.nl account are to be made a start Certainly cart.
Beslist.nl is the largest online shopping site in the Netherlands. With 10 221 affiliated web shops and an assortment of more than 25 million products beslist.nl provides a clear overview of what is for sale online. Beslist.nl is visited daily by 500 000 shoppers. Beslist.nl enhances the online shopping convenience for consumers. Online shoppers are looking for a product, compare prices, delivery times and reviews of various online shops and places an order in the shop of their choice. Shoppers who know what they are looking for, find on beslist.nl quickly the best deal.
Technical Product Features
- New Shop Item Dashboard for Beslist.nl NEW
- New Order Dashboard for the orders from Beslist.nl NEW
- Option to exclude or include specific products
- Option to select the right product-description
- Option to choose the unique identifiers (EAN / UPC or MPN)
- Option to define the category
- Option to define the size, color and gender for apparel Special for Apparel
- Option to add the Conversion Pixel
- Compatible with the Beslist.nl feed requirements
- Turnkey solution for the new Beslist Shopping Cart
- Always exports a well structured data feed
- Tested in co-operation with Beslist.nl GETEST DOOR BESLIST
We are a Dutch Magento® Only Agency dedicated to the development of extensions for Magento®1 and Magento®2. All our extensions are high quality coded by our own team and our support team is always there to help you out.
- Works with unlimited store views
- 100% built for the Beslist.nl Shpping Cart
- Fast configuration
- 15 day money back guarantee
- For beginner and advanced users
- Comes with complete Documentation
- Works with the latest versions of Magento
- Easy 2-minute installation
RatingAlberton 2/23/2016I'm very happy with the "beslist" extension. It works very easy and it does what it has to do for the beslist shopping card. The feed works good and has all the necessary option for fine tuning of the feed. All the orders from beslist are imported into the magento backend, so you don't have to go to the beslist dashboard. The support is very good and the communication is fast. I think the best solution for the beslist shopping card connection.
RatingWebmaster01on 2/5/2016We wanted to start using the new beslist account winkelwagen account" or "shoping cart account". We got two options to start using this service; One was to connect our magento store to Beslist by ourselves
RatingIntergardon 1/22/2016We are very satisfied with this extension en recommend not only the extension but also the support.
RatingJorisTon 8/10/2015We purchased this extension for one of our clients that wanted to work with beslist.nl. After installing the module we noticed that it did not export all products. We contacted support wich replied with amazing speed, 2 days later they implemented a fix based on our setup of the webshop. Excellent service and fast support. What more do you want from a developer?
RatingJasminModeon 3/31/2015I bought this extention after several questions. Developer contact was very easy and quick. After my purchase I had an issue with watermark on the pictures. Beslist does not accept watermarks. So the developer made an upgrade of this great extention within 24 hours. Very high recommended!
Why do we have License keys?
We are using license keys in our extensions for licensing and anti-copy purposes. The purchased extensions will only work in the Magento® installations that you have a license keys for. Each license key is linked to one domain; the license key will need to be used for the Magento® installation running on that specific domain. You can’t use the extension without a license key as you can only activate the extension using the license key we provided for you.
Every license key is valid for one single Magento® installation. A single Magento® installation is one instance of Magento®, including an unlimited amount of websites, stores and store views.
See this guide to read more about how to change or add a license key for the staging or production environment after when your moving from domain or when you need license keys for development domains.
License Key doesn't work
If you enter a license key that is not valid for the domain where Magento® is installed on, a red error message will be shown in the configuration stating that the license key is invalid and that the extension can't be enabled.
Already purchased a license key for this domain and it still doesn't work? Get in touch with us and tell us your order number (back from when you've purchased the extension) and what you see in the Server Name field just above the License Key field - we'll be happy to help.
Moving license to a new store/domain
Our extensions comes with a 6 months support and unlimited upgrade period by default. The license-key will stay active for a lifetime for that certain domain. When you move your store to a new domain, you also need a new license key which can be generated only once from your account dashboard under the my license keys tab. Please remind this is a one time feature so when you want to move the license key of your production store, just contact us. More about adding and editing a license key can be found here.
Do you need another license key for testing purposes?
It's possible to add 2 development/testing/staging keys after your purchase in your account dashboard under the My License Keys tab. You can only use this license keys for testing/stage/development environments as the keys asre clearly marked as testing environments. That is the case for example when using the subdomain "dev.storeurl.com" or "staging.storeurl.com" or "testing.storeurl.com" - we just need to clearly see that the license key will be used for a testing environment and can't ever be used as a production store.
Moving to a production/live environment later?
When you want to implement the extension in your testing environment for now and move to another production environment later, just purchase the extension on the final production domain so you can add development/testing/staging keys in your account under the my license keys tab.
For all orders at Magmodules is a reflection / trial period of 15 days.
During this period you can try the extension and whether it will meet your expectations.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product you return within the time limit indicated. Once we receive your request with the invoice within 15 days of shipment we will deposit as soon as possible, within 21 days, the full refund would be done.
The conditions for these 15 days "Money Back" guarantee are as follows:
- The original invoice must be included;
- If the module is already installed, it is a requirement that it is completely removed from the server and is no longer in use;
- This warranty does not apply for customized products;
- This warranty does not apply for services as the installation service, you receive only the refund of price of the products.
If you want to use our 15 day warranty please contact us. We love to hear from you the following things:
- The name of the extension;
- The order or invoice number;
- Whether you want to exchange the product or refund the purchase price that you want
- If you want a refund: please enclose your bankaccountnumber;
Although it's not required to give a reason for returning the extension but we still like to hear why you had returned the product We find it important that our customers are satisfied!
* Added Backorder Field in Feed
* Added Possibility to use Simple Product Prices
* Added Stocklevel updates for the Item API
* Improved Category Settings in Feed
* General Fixes
Version 1.8.6, release date: 30-11-2016
* Combined release, small fixes & updates
Version 1.8.3, release date: 06-09-2016
* Added Extensive ItemApi logging
* Improved success/error/notice messages in admin
* Improved stock configurable child parent check
* Improved observer for stock, status and price changes
* Updated test order functionality
* Fixed Sale price influence on configurable child products
* Fixed Condition dropdown attribute usage
* Fixed Excluded categories also excluded from feed
Version 1.8.2, release date: 18-08-2016
* Extra option to use stock information
* Improved Visibility handling
Version 1.8.0, release date: 14-06-2016
* New: Debug function for Item API
* New: Item API response code in grid
* New: Magento categories in feed
* Approved: Better handeling of product Urls
* Approved: Observer check on stock change (cataloginventory_stock_item_save_after) moved to global
* Fixed: Check on ordered quantity before order sabe
* Fixed: Advanced filters for Null & NOTNULL
* Fixed: ACL Admin rights
Version 1.7.8, release date: 25-05-2016
* Added support for custom non-Beslist categories
* Added support for multiple size attributes
* Added option for auto subscribe to mailing for imported customers
* Added option for enabling order emails for imported orders
* Added support for custom name for Beslist payment method
Version 1.7.4, release date: 21-04-2016
* Added new Beslist shipping option
* Uses correct date offset for beslist order grid
* Small bug fixes
Version 1.7.3, release date: 12-04-2016
* Added new filer options for empty / not empty attribute filtering.
Version 1.7.2, release date: 29-03-2016
* New: Option to use Beslist order number for imported orders
* New: Separate house number selection for same row or new row
Version 1.6.5, release date: 15-02-2016
* Improved feed filter
* Improved feed image selection and handling
* Improved feed shipping options
Version 1.6.4, release date: 10-02-2016
* Support for custom shipping method
* Support for fallback shipping method
* New product filter for feed
* Small bug fixes.
Version 1.6.2, release date: 25-01-2016
* New delivery time options
* Small bug fixes
Version 1.6.0, release date: 20-01-2016
* Winkelwagen API & Shop API
Version 1.5.0, release date: 27-10-2015
* New engine
* New filtering options to include/exclude
Version 1.3.3, release date: 13-08-2015
* Improved exclude/include filter
* possibility to exclude out of stock products
Version 1.3.1, release date: 28-03-2015
* Image fix when using watermarks (not prohibited by Besltst.nl)
Version 1.3.0, release date: 24-03-2015
* Added Functionality to add the Beslist.nl Conversion Pixel
* Small Improvements
Version 1.1.0, release date: 21-01-2015
* Added option to use configurable products
* Better Translation files (NL & ENG)
Download Beslist.nl Shopping Cart Connect for Magento (version: 1.9.0)
Availability: In stock