Twitter Cards make it possible for you to attach media experiences to Tweets that link to your store content. The Rich Snippet Suite adds a snippet to your theme, and visitors who Tweet your products and blog posts will have an attractive “card” added to their Tweet that will be visible to all of their followers.
1. Create a Twitter account.
You will need a Twitter account for this. If you already have a Twitter account, then jump ahead to the next step.
1. If you don't have a Twitter account, go to https://twitter.com/signup.
2. Fill out the account creation form.
3. Click on Create my account.
2. Submit your website to Twitter.
1. Go to your storefront, and browse to a random product page.
2. Grab that product page URL from your browser address bar, select it and then use Ctrl-C on Windows, or Cmd-C on the Mac.
3. Head over to the Twitter Card Validator page.
4. In the Catalog dialog, click on “Product”.
5. Fill in your product URL and validate your store if it says it isn't validated.
6. When your store is succesfully validated, you will receive a confirmation e-mail about this.