This Kieskeurig extension for Magento has been specifically developed to enhance your online Kieskeurig store. A single add-on unit, it enables you to easily generate and manage an entire shopping feed – without omissions, saving you time. With your products available in a Kieskeurig shop, you will receive new site visitors who want to buy. The products or services you sell can be swiftly imported to your Kieskeurig merchant account to this add-on.
To avoid errors, the software checks or supplies all the necessary data for your Kieskeurig merchant account to make sure that there are no omissions or unprofessional looking results in your data feed. Choosing feed categories from the large Kieskeurig taxonomy is not always straightforward when done manually; it can be difficult and time-consuming to choose and repeatedly select correctly. With this add-on, everything is simpler. The extension support all products types, even configurable and bundled/grouped products.
Adaptable to Your Needs
In your implementation, you can choose to include or exclude specific products with different filter methods, whether to accept the correct product description and use standard industry identifiers such as EAN, UPC or MPN - or use the GTIN (Global Trade Identification Number) to define the brand. There is also a new ‘Identifier exists’ attribute, which can be deselected for custom goods that do not have a standard part reference. The feeds you create will always be kept up to date, as they interact with your merchant account and multiple store views can be generated.
These generation settings may be customised to generate automatically or manually, as you prefer. You will see throughout that this add-on has been designed for ease of use, yet also has some advanced options for power users. If you require extra control, feeds can be generated in seconds with the ‘Cronjob’ option, without having to use the Kieskeurig Shopping API. Sales tax rates or VAT etc. can be set manually, a catalogue list and price rules can be included. Usefully, extra rules and shipping prices may be added if required.
Compatible with grouped and configurable products
The Kieskeurig Shopping extension is fully compatible with grouped and configurable products. The configurable products have a full fallback on the parent data which can be easily configured so all products can get the right data in your Kieskeurig Feed through the latest Kieskeurig requirement standards.
Configurable products reinvented
Where it was already possible to get the configurable product data to your feed by setting the right parent information on the Simple products. This Kieskeurig extension now adds a little shortcode to the configurable product to automatically select the right simple-product option and price. In this way your product links have the right price and setting so Kieskeurig will approve the product in your Kieskeurig account. For example, the link will be ; www.yourstore.com/knifeset#40=3
Screenshots of the Kieskeurig Data feed
Simple Configuration for the Kieskeurig Datafeed
Once installed, the extension is easy to configure. From the main Magmodules menu, enter Kieskeurig Shopping and then select from the four areas of data, advanced options, filters and generation settings. Data can be set for conditions, product type, brands, part numbers or other parameters.
Advanced options include tax and customisation of price rules for your own business model, such as extra fields or delivery markers etc. Filters may also set, should you wish, to exclude products from the Kieskeurig feed - this may be useful, for instance, if stocks fall below a certain level.
Kieskeurig.nl is part of Sanoma and become a leading and comprehensive consumer site in the Netherlands. The purpose of Kieskeurig.nl is to provide the consumer with a reliable, independent information about various products. Daily visits more than 170,000 consumers Kieskeurig.nl. Here they compare products, prices and stores, describe their experiences with products and read reviews from other consumers.
Technical Product Features
- Option to exclude or include specific products
- Option to select the right product-description
- Option to choose the unique identifiers (EAN / UPC or MPN)
- Option to define the category
- Compatible with the Kieskeurig feed requirements Clear solution
- Turnkey solution, no xml or api knowledge required
- Always exports a well structured data feed
- Make use of configurable with switch urls which Automatically adds a Shortcode to your configurable URL that automatically selects the right simple-product option and price AUTO SWITCH URL
We are a Dutch Magento® Only Agency dedicated to the development of extensions for Magento®1 and Magento®2. All our extensions are high quality coded by our own team and our support team is always there to help you out.
- Works with unlimited store views
- 100% built for Kieskeurig
- Fast configuration
- 15 day money back guarantee
- For beginner and advanced users
- Comes with complete Documentation
- Works with the latest versions of Magento
- Easy 2-minute installation
- Maak gebruik van auto switch urls voor configureerbare producten zodat de juiste prijs en instellingen meekomen in het configureerbare product URL AUTO SWITCH URL
Why do we have License keys?
We are using license keys in our extensions for licensing and anti-copy purposes. The purchased extensions will only work in the Magento® installations that you have a license keys for. Each license key is linked to one domain; the license key will need to be used for the Magento® installation running on that specific domain. You can’t use the extension without a license key as you can only activate the extension using the license key we provided for you.
Every license key is valid for one single Magento® installation. A single Magento® installation is one instance of Magento®, including an unlimited amount of websites, stores and store views.
See this guide to read more about how to change or add a license key for the staging or production environment after when your moving from domain or when you need license keys for development domains.
License Key doesn't work
If you enter a license key that is not valid for the domain where Magento® is installed on, a red error message will be shown in the configuration stating that the license key is invalid and that the extension can't be enabled.
Already purchased a license key for this domain and it still doesn't work? Get in touch with us and tell us your order number (back from when you've purchased the extension) and what you see in the Server Name field just above the License Key field - we'll be happy to help.
Moving license to a new store/domain
Our extensions comes with a 6 months support and unlimited upgrade period by default. The license-key will stay active for a lifetime for that certain domain. When you move your store to a new domain, you also need a new license key which can be generated only once from your account dashboard under the my license keys tab. Please remind this is a one time feature so when you want to move the license key of your production store, just contact us. More about adding and editing a license key can be found here.
Do you need another license key for testing purposes?
It's possible to add 2 development/testing/staging keys after your purchase in your account dashboard under the My License Keys tab. You can only use this license keys for testing/stage/development environments as the keys asre clearly marked as testing environments. That is the case for example when using the subdomain "dev.storeurl.com" or "staging.storeurl.com" or "testing.storeurl.com" - we just need to clearly see that the license key will be used for a testing environment and can't ever be used as a production store.
Moving to a production/live environment later?
When you want to implement the extension in your testing environment for now and move to another production environment later, just purchase the extension on the final production domain so you can add development/testing/staging keys in your account under the my license keys tab.
For all orders at Magmodules is a reflection / trial period of 15 days.
During this period you can try the extension and whether it will meet your expectations.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product you return within the time limit indicated. Once we receive your request with the invoice within 15 days of shipment we will deposit as soon as possible, within 21 days, the full refund would be done.
The conditions for these 15 days "Money Back" guarantee are as follows:
- The original invoice must be included;
- If the module is already installed, it is a requirement that it is completely removed from the server and is no longer in use;
- This warranty does not apply for customized products;
- This warranty does not apply for services as the installation service, you receive only the refund of price of the products.
If you want to use our 15 day warranty please contact us. We love to hear from you the following things:
- The name of the extension;
- The order or invoice number;
- Whether you want to exchange the product or refund the purchase price that you want
- If you want a refund: please enclose your bankaccountnumber;
Although it's not required to give a reason for returning the extension but we still like to hear why you had returned the product We find it important that our customers are satisfied!
* New feed filter options
* Improved feed shipping options
* Improved feed category options
* Server overwrites settings
* Overall bugfixes
* Configurable Switch Urls ; Automatically adds a Shortcode to your configurable URL that automatically selects the right simple-product option and price
* Set Grouped Price ; Set the minimum, default or total price for the grouped product in the feed
* Improved Configurable products handling
* Improved Catalog Price Rule handling
* Improved Multi-store attribute values
* Improved Multi-store currency values
* Fix to use the UTM Codes together with the Configurable Switch URL’s
* First Stable Release
Download Kieskeurig Datafeed for Magento (version: 1.1.0)
Availability: In stock