Tradetracker Data Feed and Conversion Pixel for Magento made easy. This extension offers the option to generate a complete XML feed which can be directly loaded to Tradetracker. The extension also implements the required conversion pixel on the success page of your store so that the conversion is measured accurately what the number of sales Tradetracker makes immediately clear.
The Tradetracker XML Data Feed
XML Data Feed fully meets the latest standards of Tradetracker. It is possible to generate the feed manually and through a Cronjob so the feed is automatically up to date whenever it's uploaded to Tradetracker. There are several data variables which can be included in the XML feed, even clothing/apparel can be directly loaded into the feed through the optional values. This Tradetracker XML Data feed for Magento is an extension which is specially designed for Tradetracker, because it has different requirements as the Conversion Pixel and eg not show a watermark in an image.
The Tradetracker Conversion Pixel
The conversion pixel has for some time a required function to merchants who wish to join Tradetracker. This arises from the fact that sales through Tradetracker traceable at all times and check the conversion, with the conversion pixel on the success page of the store it is easy to measure. Within this extension takes account of the ease of use when it comes to adding the conversion pixel and generate the Data Feed. So you only need to activate the self-pixel conversion on test or production mode and shop ID on giving up, of course, this can be different each store view.
Simple Configuration for Your Ease
Once installed, the extension is easy to configure. From the main Magmodules menu, enter Tradetracker and then select from the four areas of data, advanced options, filters and generation settings. Data can be set for conditions, product type, brands, part numbers or other parameters. Advanced options include tax and customisation of price rules for your own business model, such as extra fields or delivery markers etc. Filters may also set, should you wish, to exclude products from the Tradetracker Data Feed - this may be useful, for instance, if stocks fall below a certain level.
Configurable products reinvented
Where it was already possible to get the configurable product data to your feed by setting the right parent information on the Simple products. This Tradetracker Datafeed extension now adds a little shortcode to the configurable product to automatically select the right simple-product option and price. In this way, your product links have the right price and setting so Tradetracker will approve the product in your Tradetracker account. For example, the link will be; www.yourstore.com/knifeset#40=3
TradeTracker, an affiliate network with offices and networks in UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Poland and Hungary is expanding internationally rapidly. Since its foundation in 2005 TradeTracker has been widely recognized for having popular affiliate software and platform in the online advertising market. As the Affiliate market is well known with E-commerce a Magento extension is self-evident. This extension is specially made to export all your products to the Tradetracker Affiliate system. In this way, TradeTracker and Magento will help you with this objective by providing you with the intuitive proprietary software solution in the affiliate marketing industry.
Technical Product Features
- Option to exclude or include specific products
- Option to select the right product-description
- Option to choose the unique identifiers (EAN / UPC or MPN)
- Option to define the category
- Option to define the size, color and gender for apparel Special for Apparel
- Option to add the Conversion Pixel
- Compatible with the Tradetracker feed requirements
- Turnkey solution, no xml or api knowledge required
- Always exports a well structured data feed
- Easily add new extra attributes though the admin
- Make use of configurable with switch urls which Automatically adds a Shortcode to your configurable URL that automatically selects the right simple-product option and price AUTO SWITCH URL
We are a Dutch Magento® Only Agency dedicated to the development of extensions for Magento®1 and Magento®2. All our extensions are high quality coded by our own team and our support team is always there to help you out.
- Works with unlimited store views
- 100% built for Tradetracker
- Fast configuration
- 15 day money back guarantee
- For beginner and advanced users
- Comes with complete Documentation
- Works with the latest versions of Magento
- Easy 2-minute installation
RatingJesseon 9/6/2015We are very satisfied with the modules of the company Magmodules. Already purchased multiple modules and they work fine. In one of the modules we had a problem, but this was quickly and professionally fixed it by Magmodules. Emails will be responded quickly, even on weekends.
Why do we have License keys?
We are using license keys in our extensions for licensing and anti-copy purposes. The purchased extensions will only work in the Magento® installations that you have a license keys for. Each license key is linked to one domain; the license key will need to be used for the Magento® installation running on that specific domain. You can’t use the extension without a license key as you can only activate the extension using the license key we provided for you.
Every license key is valid for one single Magento® installation. A single Magento® installation is one instance of Magento®, including an unlimited amount of websites, stores and store views.
See this guide to read more about how to change or add a license key for the staging or production environment after when your moving from domain or when you need license keys for development domains.
License Key doesn't work
If you enter a license key that is not valid for the domain where Magento® is installed on, a red error message will be shown in the configuration stating that the license key is invalid and that the extension can't be enabled.
Already purchased a license key for this domain and it still doesn't work? Get in touch with us and tell us your order number (back from when you've purchased the extension) and what you see in the Server Name field just above the License Key field - we'll be happy to help.
Moving license to a new store/domain
Our extensions comes with a 6 months support and unlimited upgrade period by default. The license-key will stay active for a lifetime for that certain domain. When you move your store to a new domain, you also need a new license key which can be generated only once from your account dashboard under the my license keys tab. Please remind this is a one time feature so when you want to move the license key of your production store, just contact us. More about adding and editing a license key can be found here.
Do you need another license key for testing purposes?
It's possible to add 2 development/testing/staging keys after your purchase in your account dashboard under the My License Keys tab. You can only use this license keys for testing/stage/development environments as the keys asre clearly marked as testing environments. That is the case for example when using the subdomain "dev.storeurl.com" or "staging.storeurl.com" or "testing.storeurl.com" - we just need to clearly see that the license key will be used for a testing environment and can't ever be used as a production store.
Moving to a production/live environment later?
When you want to implement the extension in your testing environment for now and move to another production environment later, just purchase the extension on the final production domain so you can add development/testing/staging keys in your account under the my license keys tab.
For all orders at Magmodules is a reflection / trial period of 15 days.
During this period you can try the extension and whether it will meet your expectations.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product you return within the time limit indicated. Once we receive your request with the invoice within 15 days of shipment we will deposit as soon as possible, within 21 days, the full refund would be done.
The conditions for these 15 days "Money Back" guarantee are as follows:
- The original invoice must be included;
- If the module is already installed, it is a requirement that it is completely removed from the server and is no longer in use;
- This warranty does not apply for customized products;
- This warranty does not apply for services as the installation service, you receive only the refund of price of the products.
If you want to use our 15 day warranty please contact us. We love to hear from you the following things:
- The name of the extension;
- The order or invoice number;
- Whether you want to exchange the product or refund the purchase price that you want
- If you want a refund: please enclose your bankaccountnumber;
Although it's not required to give a reason for returning the extension but we still like to hear why you had returned the product We find it important that our customers are satisfied!
* Added advanced filter
* Added new option to log feed generation history
* Added selftest
* Fixed compatibility for Magento 1.7.x
* Small bug fixes and Improvements
Tradetracker Version 1.2.1
* Added support for CLI Commands
* Added option to use simple product pricing
* Improved Product ID Conversion tracking
* Removed Flat Catalog requirement
* New Preview XML export function
* New Collection paging function for big catalogs (tested > 250.000 SKU export)
Tradetracker Version 1.1.6
* Marketplace Release
Tradetracker Version 1.1.4
* New option: Usage of multiple TradeTracker Product Groups
Tradetracker Version 1.1.3
* Extra checks on filter for flat catalog
Tradetracker Version 1.1.2
* Small bug fixes
Tradetracker Version 1.1.1
* Improved feed image selection and handling
* Improved feed filter
* Improved feed shipping options
* Improved feed category options
* Configurable Switch URLs; Automatically adds a Shortcode to your configurable URL that automatically selects the right simple-product option and price
* Set Grouped Price; Set the minimum, default or total price for the grouped product in the feed
* Improved Configurable products handling
* Improved Catalog Price Rule handling
* Improved Multi-store attribute values
* Improved Multi-store currency values
Version 1.0.5 | Date 27-10-2015
* New engine
* New filtering options
Download TradeTracker Feed & Pixel for Magento (version: 1.3.0)
Availability: In stock