Google Shopping Feed for Magento 2 made Easy . One extension to generate the most complete Google Shopping Feed.
This Google Shopping extension is developed for Magento 2 and is made to easily connect your Magento store with Google Merchant account. With the Google Merchant service from Google, you can submit all your products to Google Shopping and create new visitors and sales from the Google network. The Google Merchant Center interface is specially designed to help merchants in submitting their products to Google Shopping.
The Google Shopping extension creates a new XML feed every day so your products are always up to date in your Google Merchant account. To avoid errors, the extension is designed to gain all the necessary data for your Google merchant account. The Google Shopping extension supports all Magento product types like Simple, configurable, and bundled or grouped products.
Fully Fits the Google Shopping Requirements
Easily choose to include or exclude specific products with different filter methods, whether to accept the correct product description and use standard industry identifiers such as EAN, UPC or MPN - or use the GTIN (Global Trade Identification Number) to define the brand. There ‘Identifier exists’ attribute is automatically used when there are less than 2 product identifiers available, in the case of custom goods for example.
Next to the extra options and configuration methods, the Google Shopping extension comes with all the required data options that are needed to get a complete and approved feed in the Google Merchant account.
Use your Configurable and Grouped products
The Google Shopping extension for Magento 2 is fully compatible with grouped and configurable products. You can set a fallback to the different data fields for the simple products that are connected with the configurable products. The grouped products have the required grouped-id tag in the Google Shopping Feed so the Google Merchant recognizes the Grouped products in the feed and places them in the same group. All items that are color/material/pattern/size variants of the same product must have the same item group id or you can use the configurable fallback option to meet the Google requirements.
A Safe and Complete Google Shopping Solution
Once the extension is installed in your Magento 2 store, the extension is easy to configure. From the main Magmodules menu in your configuration you can enter the Google Shopping section and then select one of the five areas from the configuration; Attributes, Advanced Options, Filter Options, Feed Generation Settings, and finally your Active Feeds.
On the Attribute tab you can set the name, description, GTIN, Brand, MPN, Condition, Category, Color, Material, Pattern, Size, Size Type, Size System, Gender. On the Advanced Options, you can set extra fields, shipping settings, configurable and grouped product settings, and the Google Analytics UTM tag whenever available. On the Filter Options tab, you can set the filter based on visibility or based on the stock status of your products.
The Feed generation includes options like the filename of the XML feed, the product limit for during the tests, and the cronjob activation. Finally, you have a clear tab with your activity feeds with the option to generate, preview or download the feed to get a clear sight on your generated Google Shopping XML feed.
- A Turnkey solution, no xml, code or API knowledge required
- Support for special prices with from / to date
- Easily map your categories to Google requirements
- Create multi-stores datafeeds
- Automatic mode to update your feed by cron
- Easily add new extra attributes though the admin
- Filter options by category, stock status, product status and visibility
- Works with all Magento 2 product types
- Compatible with the lateste Magento 2 versions
- 100% built for Google Shopping / Merchant
- Unlimited store views with localized content
- Comes with complete Documentation
- For beginner and advanced users
- 15 day money back guarantee
Version 1.2.5 / 19 sept 2020 New option to force the product and image URLs will over https
- Fix for disabled manage stock with MSI
- Fallback to is in stock when inventory table can not be loaded Version 1.2.4 - Added compatibility for Magento 2.4
- Fixed PHP 7.4 Deprecated error
- Fixed empty values Version 1.2.3 - Fix issue with feed generation using CLI Version 1.2.2 - Added store currency on price value Version 1.2.1 - Fixed prices export - Fixed out of stock products in feed - PHPCS Version 1.2.0 - Validation of feed before saving - Added compatibility for MSI - Added validation logger Version 1.1.6 - Fixed Parent Data usage for Simples connected with a Grouped - Option to use Category and ProductType as Fallback for parents Version 1.1.6 - Fixed weight unit (kg & lb) Version 1.1.4 - Added support for Magento 2.3 - Fixed configurable products parent price Version 1.1.3 - Limited additional images output to max 10 (Google requirement) Version 1.1.2 - Fix for bundle products with a fixed price - Fix for Product ID usage in advanced filter - Improved exclude option on product level Version 1.1.1 - Fixed sale_price_effective_date - Optimized install script Version 1.1.0 - Added Option to exclude shipping weight - Added Attribute Set Name as an output value option - Fixed TAX on bundle pricing Version 1.0.12 - Improved catalog price rule handling - Added ability to filter on a simple or parent separately - Added ability to force product taxes - Added advanced Bundle, Grouped and Configurable product export options - Fixed dynamic bundle product price - Compatibility with Magento 2.2.2 Version 1.0.7 - Advanced Filters - Conditional Fields - Collection paging - Memory usage debug function Version 1.0.4 - Added support for Magento 2.2 Version 1.0.3 - Added additional images - Extra cron options - Overall improvements Version 1.0.2 - Added ID field selection Version 1.0.1 - Small bug fixes and improvements Version 1.0.0 - Added category filter - Small bug fixes