Positive customer reviews are the best advertisement for your webshop and deliver direct 'Social proof' and thereby convince other people to also buy products in your Shopware store. With the Shopreview extension, reviews remain in your possession and you can determine what you do with the reviews in the management, in addition, the purchase is a one-time amount without further monthly subscription costs, other than the available review platforms.
With the Shopreview extension for Shopware you can easily create forms for obtaining reviews and adjust them to your own wishes. For example, as an admin, you can add, change, or delete fields. You can also set which fields are mandatory to fill in and you can enter the placeholder. The front-end elements often use default classes, so that the form and overview of the reviews adapt to the template used.
What makes the Shopreview the best product review extension for your Shopware Store?
- Full Control: This extension is written specifically for Shopware and the entire management of the review forms and assessments themselves is done in the Shopware back-end.
- Property: Reviews are stored in your own database and are therefore all in-house, Google also sees this as unique content that belongs directly to your webshop.
- Adaptive Design: Because the default Magento layout has been used as much as possible, as many styles as possible from the Magento store are used.
- Price: No high monthly costs for a limited number of reviews without being able to export them, but a transparent price for the complete tool.
- Widget: The Widget is fully customizable, using the Magento Widget management section, different widgets can be created in the desired location.
Take Control of your Reviews
It is easy to set whether it is possible for guests to write reviews and/or for reviews to be posted directly or to be moderated first. If enabled, it is easy to set to which e-mail address the notification should be sent with the notification that a new review is waiting for approval or rejection.
Create your own Review form
Easily set up the form with the fields that you want, select between text, text-area, or rating field, and set if you want to make this field required, configure the title plus placeholder and determine the sort order to make sure the fields are shown to your needs.
Show-off your Reviews
Once the reviews are collected, you can easily show them within a page on the front-end. You can use the Shopreview Layout manager to insert the Shopreview Form block itself, the output using the Shopreview List to show your reviews within a listing overview, and the Shopreview Widget element to show off the total score as a widget in, for example, the sidebar, header, or footer.
- Create your own Shopreview Form
- Easily receive and manage the Reviews
- Show the reviews in listings and/or Widgets
- Moderate or Autoapprove the store reviews
- Personalize the front-end listing page