Installation using Composer
Magento® 2 use the Composer to manage the module package and the library. Composer is a dependency manager for PHP. Composer declare the libraries your project depends on and it will manage (install/update) them for you.
Check if your server has composer installed by running the following command:
If your server doesn’t have composer installed, you can easily install it by using this manual: https://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md
Step-by-step to install the Magento® 2 extension through Composer:
1. Connect to your server running Magento® 2 using SSH or other method (make sure you have access to the command line).
2. Locate your Magento® 2 project root.
3. Install the Magento® 2 extension through composer with the following command and wait till it's completed:
composer require magmodules/m2-webwinkelkeur
4. After that run the Magento® upgrade and clean the caches:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento cache:flush
5. If Magento® is running in production mode you also need to redeploy the static content:
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After the installation: Go to your Magento® admin portal and open ‘Stores’ > ‘Configuration’ > ‘Magmodules’ > ‘WebwinkelKeur’.