This Google Shopping extension is developed for Magento 2 and is made to easily connect your Magento store with Google Merchant account. With the Google Merchant service from Google you can submit all your products to Google Shopping and create new visitors and sales from the Google network. The Google Merchant Center interface is especially designed to help merchants in submitting their products to Google Shopping.
The Google Shopping extension creates a new XML feed everyday so your products are always up to date in your Google Merchant account. To avoid errors, the extension is designed to gain all the necessary data for your Google merchant account. The Google Shopping extension supports all Magento products types like Simple, configurable and bundled or grouped products.
Fully Fits the Google Shopping Requirements
Easily choose too include or exclude specific products with different filter methods, whether to accept the correct product description and use standard industry identifiers such as EAN, UPC or MPN - or use the GTIN (Global Trade Identification Number) to define the brand. There ‘Identifier exists’ attribute is automatically used when there are less then 2 product identifiers available, in case of custom goods for example.
Next to the extra options and configuration methods the Google Shopping extension comes with all the required data options that are needed to get a complete and approved feed in the Google Merchant account.
Use your Configurable and Grouped products
The Google Shopping extension for Magento 2 is fully compatible with grouped and configurable products. You can set a fallback to the different data fields for the simple products that are connected with the configurable products. The grouped products have the required grouped-id tag in the Google Shopping Feed so the Google Merchant recognize the Grouped products in the feed and place them in the same group. All items that are color/material/pattern/size variants of the same product must have the same item group id or you can use the configurable fallback option to meet the Google requirements.
Screenshots of the Google Shopping extension
A Safe and Complete Google Shopping Solution
Once the extension is installed in your Magento 2 store, the extension is easy to configure. From the main Magmodules menu in your configuration you can enter the Google Shopping section and then select on of the five areas from the configuration; Attributes, Advanced Options, Filter Options, Feed Generation Settings and finally your Active Feeds.
On the Attribute tab you can set the name, description, GTIN, Brand, MPN, Condition, Category, Color, Material, Pattern, Size, Size Type, Size System, Gender. On the Advanced Options you can set extra fields, shipping settings, configurable and grouped product settings and the Google Analytics UTM tag whenever available. On the Filter Options tab you can set the filter based on visibility or based on the stock status of your products. The Feed generation includes options like the filename of the XML feed, the product limit for during the tests and the cronjob activation. Finally you have a clear tab with your active feeds with the option to generate, preview or download the feed to get a clear sight on your generated Google Shopping XML feed.
Technical Product Features
- A Turnkey solution, no xml, code or API knowledge required
- Support for special prices with from / to date
- Easily map your categories to Google requirements
- Create multi-stores datafeeds
- Automatic mode to update your feed by cron
- Easily add new extra attributes though the admin
- Filter options by category, stock status, product status and visibility
We are a Dutch Magento® Only Agency dedicated to the development of extensions for Magento®1 and Magento®2. All our extensions are high quality coded by our own team and our support team is always there to help you out.
- Works with all Magento 2 product types
- Compatible with the lateste Magento 2 versions
- 100% built for Google Shopping / Merchant
- Unlimited store views with localized content
- Comes with complete Documentation
- For beginner and advanced users
- 15 day money back guarantee
RatingMariuson 10/24/2018First the product we used is great and easy working.
Tested a few (free) alternatives and they all were unstable or messy to use.
So definitly worth the money if you want to save yourself some headaches.
Second we canceld a project using magento (with Google Shopping Feed (M2)) and I asked the
support of magmodules if we could refund.
They answered WITHIN MINUTES and gave a full refund!
We will be back once the next project with magento involved starts.
RatingBoon 10/20/2018Works very good, easy instal and configure.
RatingBarton 3/29/2018I bought this module basically cause I tried three others. all of major wellknown Mag2 module suppliers. Non of them worked out of the box for a complex catalogue as we were working with, except the M2 Shopping Module from Frank. Especially the filter function is great. As we were new to Google Shopping Centre, MagModules (Frank) was patient and showed us “the path” Most helpfull also with - non module -related issues, we were experiencing. Keep a close watch on them, when every they have relevant M2 modules you need you should buy them at MagModules nowhere else. I will. Typical Dutch Quality!!
RatingKingson 11/23/2017Good service and patient, also excellent quality.
RatingPeteron 1/12/2017Great app, very clear and simple to use, great support. Installed and setup within 24hrs
Why do we have License keys?
We are using license keys in our extensions for licensing and anti-copy purposes. The purchased extensions will only work in the Magento® installations that you have a license keys for. Each license key is linked to one domain; the license key will need to be used for the Magento® installation running on that specific domain. You can’t use the extension without a license key as you can only activate the extension using the license key we provided for you.
Every license key is valid for one single Magento® installation. A single Magento® installation is one instance of Magento®, including an unlimited amount of websites, stores and store views.
See this guide to read more about how to change or add a license key for the staging or production environment after when your moving from domain or when you need license keys for development domains.
License Key doesn't work
If you enter a license key that is not valid for the domain where Magento® is installed on, a red error message will be shown in the configuration stating that the license key is invalid and that the extension can't be enabled.
Already purchased a license key for this domain and it still doesn't work? Get in touch with us and tell us your order number (back from when you've purchased the extension) and what you see in the Server Name field just above the License Key field - we'll be happy to help.
Moving license to a new store/domain
Our extensions comes with a 6 months support and unlimited upgrade period by default. The license-key will stay active for a lifetime for that certain domain. When you move your store to a new domain, you also need a new license key which can be generated only once from your account dashboard under the my license keys tab. Please remind this is a one time feature so when you want to move the license key of your production store, just contact us. More about adding and editing a license key can be found here.
Do you need another license key for testing purposes?
It's possible to add 2 development/testing/staging keys after your purchase in your account dashboard under the My License Keys tab. You can only use this license keys for testing/stage/development environments as the keys asre clearly marked as testing environments. That is the case for example when using the subdomain "dev.storeurl.com" or "staging.storeurl.com" or "testing.storeurl.com" - we just need to clearly see that the license key will be used for a testing environment and can't ever be used as a production store.
Moving to a production/live environment later?
When you want to implement the extension in your testing environment for now and move to another production environment later, just purchase the extension on the final production domain so you can add development/testing/staging keys in your account under the my license keys tab.
For all orders at Magmodules is a reflection / trial period of 15 days.
During this period you can try the extension and whether it will meet your expectations.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product you return within the time limit indicated. Once we receive your request with the invoice within 15 days of shipment we will deposit as soon as possible, within 21 days, the full refund would be done.
The conditions for these 15 days "Money Back" guarantee are as follows:
- The original invoice must be included;
- If the module is already installed, it is a requirement that it is completely removed from the server and is no longer in use;
- This warranty does not apply for customized products;
- This warranty does not apply for services as the installation service, you receive only the refund of price of the products.
If you want to use our 15 day warranty please contact us. We love to hear from you the following things:
- The name of the extension;
- The order or invoice number;
- Whether you want to exchange the product or refund the purchase price that you want
- If you want a refund: please enclose your bankaccountnumber;
Although it's not required to give a reason for returning the extension but we still like to hear why you had returned the product We find it important that our customers are satisfied!
- Added store currency on price value
- Fixed prices export
- Fixed out of stock products in feed
- Validation of feed before saving
- Added compatibility for MSI
- Added validation logger
- Fixed Parent Data usage for Simples connected with a Grouped
- Option to use Category and ProductType as Fallback for parents
- Fixed weight unit (kg & lb)
- Added support for Magento 2.3
- Fixed configurable products parent price
- Limited additional images output to max 10 (Google requirement)
- Fix for bundle products with a fixed price
- Fix for Product ID usage in advanced filter
- Improved exclude option on product level
- Fixed sale_price_effective_date
- Optimized install script
- Added Option to exclude shipping weight
- Added Attribute Set Name as an output value option
- Fixed TAX on bundle pricing
- Improved catalog price rule handling
- Added ability to filter on a simple or parent separately
- Added ability to force product taxes
- Added advanced Bundle, Grouped and Configurable product export options
- Fixed dynamic bundle product price
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.2
- Advanced Filters
- Conditional Fields
- Collection paging
- Memory usage debug function
- Added support for Magento 2.2
- Added additional images
- Extra cron options
- Overall improvements
- Added ID field selection
- Small bug fixes and improvements
- Added category filter
- Small bug fixes
Download Google Shopping Feed (M2) for Magento (version: 1.2.1)
Availability: In stock