Integrate your Digitec Galaxus account with Magento 1
The Digitec Galaxus extension makes it effortless to connect your Magento® 1 store with the Digitec Galaxus platform.
This plugin facilitates the technical integration to Digitec Galaxus for Magento users. In order to sell products on this platform, a preliminary merchant registration is necessary. To ensure the correct configuration of the plugin, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.Synchronize products and orders with Digitec Galaxus.
Digitec Galaxus is a major player in Switzerland, and we have developed this product and order linking in direct cooperation.
- Synchronize products: Only synchronize products that are suitable for the Digitec Galaxus platform.
- Price & stock updates: To save the resources, the prices and stock quantities are updated through a separate CSV.
- Import Orders: When orders are placed with Digitec Galaxus, these are immediately imported into Magento ® and the returns can also be managed in Magento®.
- Magento® 1 and Magento® 2 collaboration: Both versions of Magento® have been developed in direct collaboration with the Digitec Galaxus team.
- Official Digitec Galaxus Magento 1 extension
- Easy to install
Version 1.1.1 - Updated installer to not throw an error is table exists
Version 1.1.1 - Added Liechtenstein to country mapping - Fix for empty first and/of lastname - Fixed ACL rights Version 1.1.0 - Added Mandatory Shipping Number (Track & Trace) - Added configurable of TARES and TARIC Code - Added New field "Product Super Type" (parent_id) - Added Category export to properties xml - Added "Shipped At" and "Tracking & Trace" to Galaxus Order Grid - Fixed Return Response exports additional Supplier EOL - Changed xml file names - Switched from FTP to sFTP Version 1.0.5 - Added addCategoryFilters to collection Version 1.0.4 - Number format thousends_sep - Added empty Taris & Tarec Code Version 1.0.3 - Added option to use FTP in Passive mode - Added option to disable automatically remove brand from title - Removed tares_code & taric_code from General Settings - Fixed Shipping/Billing Address on order import - Small improvements