Automatically calculate the shipping costs based on the shipping distance. This unique Shipping Method is designed to calculate the exact shipping costs based on the distance between your store and your client, using the Google Maps API. You enter the shipping fare, your adress and an maximum or minimum and a new shipping method is made. Perfect when you have to deliver some big things!
This shipping cost calculator extension can be used world wide with your own price
Ever wanted to include the shipping price directly into the checkout-process? If you enter the address of your store/warehouse, the extension will automatically calculate the shipping price to your client's address. All you need to do is enter the minimum and maximum distance together with the price per kilometer/mile and your good to go. This is the perfect solution if you want to transport a product by yourself or by an external company. In this way you don't have to do the calculation yourself and slow down the progression of the order. This extension works with Google Maps and can be used worldwide.
Select different rates for different ranges.
Now you can select a Fixed price or a Calculation method based on the distance and price per metric. Now you can, for example, give free shipment inside a range of 100km the normal rate between 100-200 km and a higher rate above 200 with the maxium distance you indicated.
This is the perfect solution if you want to transport a product by yourself or by an external company. In this way you don't have to do the calculation yourself and slow down the progression of the order. This extension works with Google Maps and can be used worldwide.
Set your own Google Maps API Key on big requests (Updated 2018)
Whenever you have more then 2.500 API requests per day to the Google Maps API you can easily enter the obtained API key that you have from Google.
- Enter a maxium distance to disable the extension as soon as the distance exceeds your maximum
- Calculate your own shipping cost, choose betweeen a fixed price or per metric
- Enter a start price
- Price per kilometer or mile
- Minimum price
- Maximum price
- You can round off the price to decimals, hundreds and thousands!
- Uses the default currency
- You can enter multiple ranges with different metric prices
- Select the shipping method for applicable countries
- Use with unlimited store views
- Onestepcheckout compatibility
- You can use the extensions with unlimited products and customers
- Easy 2-minutes installation
- Works Worldwide!
Version 1.8.5, release date: 22-10-2018 * Added new debug/log function