Within the general settings it's possible to perform the selftest which checks the following points;
- Check if the current PHP version is supported for this module version
- Check if the cronjob is enabled and running
- Check if the extension is enabled in the configuration
- Check if the current Magento version is supported for this module version
- Check if a new extension version is available
If all tests are passed, you can start enabling the extension and configure the following values.
Set to yes to enable the Datatrics extension on the Global level.
Fill in your API Key. You can obtain the Datatrics API key here.
Fill in your Project ID. You can obtain the Datatrics Project ID here.
Enable this function to write debug records and log events, API calls, and other debugging-related information into a debug.log file. Errors are always logged and written into the error.log file.
After setting the general configuration, the next steps are;