This plugin facilitates the technical integration to Digitec Galaxus for
Magento users. In order to sell products on this platform, a preliminary
merchant registration is necessary. To ensure the correct configuration of the
plugin, please get in touch via email@example.com.
The merchant programme – we’ve got the platform, you’ve got the products – seize new opportunities for your business
Become a part of Switzerland’s largest online warehouse – benefit from a strong sales channel, an excellent reputation, a large number of daily visitors and a vast and active customer base!
Our attractive online shop is a chance to tap into a new sales channel. With the merchant programme via the Galaxus online shop, you can sell your products under your own name and branding, but to our customers. Within the scope of the merchant programme, the sales agreement is concluded directly between merchants and end customers, while Galaxus only acts as facilitator and manages the product data, orders and the entire payment process. Order details are forwarded to you; you ship the product directly to the end customer and earn money. It’s as easy as that.
Taking part in our merchant programme
If you’d like to participate in the merchant programme, please fill in the application form below and send it as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, we’re also available on email@example.com.
We are a Dutch Magento® Only Agency dedicated to the development of extensions for Magento®1 and Magento®2. All our extensions are high quality coded by our own team and our support team is always there to help you out.
- Developed for Magento 2
- Official Digitec Galaxus Extension
- Easy to setup
Why do we have License keys?
We are using license keys in our extensions for licensing and anti-copy purposes. The purchased extensions will only work in the Magento® installations that you have a license keys for. Each license key is linked to one domain; the license key will need to be used for the Magento® installation running on that specific domain. You can’t use the extension without a license key as you can only activate the extension using the license key we provided for you.
Every license key is valid for one single Magento® installation. A single Magento® installation is one instance of Magento®, including an unlimited amount of websites, stores and store views.
See this guide to read more about how to change or add a license key for the staging or production environment after when your moving from domain or when you need license keys for development domains.
License Key doesn't work
If you enter a license key that is not valid for the domain where Magento® is installed on, a red error message will be shown in the configuration stating that the license key is invalid and that the extension can't be enabled.
Already purchased a license key for this domain and it still doesn't work? Get in touch with us and tell us your order number (back from when you've purchased the extension) and what you see in the Server Name field just above the License Key field - we'll be happy to help.
Moving license to a new store/domain
Our extensions comes with a 6 months support and unlimited upgrade period by default. The license-key will stay active for a lifetime for that certain domain. When you move your store to a new domain, you also need a new license key which can be generated only once from your account dashboard under the my license keys tab. Please remind this is a one time feature so when you want to move the license key of your production store, just contact us. More about adding and editing a license key can be found here.
Do you need another license key for testing purposes?
It's possible to add 2 development/testing/staging keys after your purchase in your account dashboard under the My License Keys tab. You can only use this license keys for testing/stage/development environments as the keys asre clearly marked as testing environments. That is the case for example when using the subdomain "dev.storeurl.com" or "staging.storeurl.com" or "testing.storeurl.com" - we just need to clearly see that the license key will be used for a testing environment and can't ever be used as a production store.
Moving to a production/live environment later?
When you want to implement the extension in your testing environment for now and move to another production environment later, just purchase the extension on the final production domain so you can add development/testing/staging keys in your account under the my license keys tab.
For all orders at Magmodules is a reflection / trial period of 15 days.
During this period you can try the extension and whether it will meet your expectations.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product you return within the time limit indicated. Once we receive your request with the invoice within 15 days of shipment we will deposit as soon as possible, within 21 days, the full refund would be done.
The conditions for these 15 days "Money Back" guarantee are as follows:
- The original invoice must be included;
- If the module is already installed, it is a requirement that it is completely removed from the server and is no longer in use;
- This warranty does not apply for customized products;
- This warranty does not apply for services as the installation service, you receive only the refund of price of the products.
If you want to use our 15 day warranty please contact us. We love to hear from you the following things:
- The name of the extension;
- The order or invoice number;
- Whether you want to exchange the product or refund the purchase price that you want
- If you want a refund: please enclose your bankaccountnumber;
Although it's not required to give a reason for returning the extension but we still like to hear why you had returned the product We find it important that our customers are satisfied!
- Changed category output in feed
- Removed Empty Attribute Values from Properties File
- Process return requests (disabled export of SupplierCancelNotification (GEOLN))
- Cron to delete old Sync Logs
- Removed filter on products & items in order grid
- Fallback to parent category when simple has no categoryIds set
- Fixed XML encoding
- Added Liechtenstein to country mapping
- Fix for empty first and/of lastname
- Added Weight selection and conversion to grams
- Added Product Pricing formula (surplus and discount)
- Added configurable of TARES and TARIC Code
- Added New field "Product Super Type" (parent_id)
- Added Category export to properties xml
- Added Mandatory Shipping Number (Track & Trace)
- Added support for Multi-Source-Inventory (Magento 2.3.x)
- Fixed VAT not being deducted in the SalesPriceExcludingVat - field
- Fixed Cancel Response throwing error
- Fixed Order Import Error
- Fixed Orders for out of stock items
- Changed xml file names
- Switched from FTP to sFTP
- Removed tares_code and taric_code
- Fixed global language selection on storeview
- Added skipValidation flag to disable validation when testing
- Category data fallback
Download Digitec Galaxus for Magento (version: 1.1.2)
Availability: In stock