Sooqr Search improves your site search by the most relevant and results within seconds. The potential buyers that are visiting your Magento® store will be using your search engine a lot. Did you know that these people who use the site search engine are three times more likely to become buyers? That’s why your site search is so important. With Sooqr you can improve the Magento Site search using the instant results from Sooqr. With the Sooqr Site Search you can set your variables on the search results so you can show the most populair or most valuable products as first.
The Sooqr Connect extension makes it effortless to connect your Magento ®store with the Sooqr Search platform. This extension generates a product feed specified for the Sooqr Search platform. Export all your product data and start get the best site search up and running within minutes and start enjoying the improved site search in your Magento® store.
Easily integrate the extension in your Magento® store and generate a complete product feed for every Store View used. This extension can be used with a multi-store setup with unlimited Store Views.
The extension adds all the standard attributes needed for the Sooqr Search product feed already. However, it’s always better to add additional attributes to enrich your data and take full advantage of the Sooqr Search platform. You can easily select and optimize any desired attribute field for a better quality feed.
Add as many attributes as needed to get to most out of Sooqr. Use your attributes for filtering, searching, sorting and for our ranking rules to make results even better. An example of an extra field that you may add is for instance the ‘color’, ‘material’ or ‘size’ field. In a matter of a few minutes you can have the ultimate data feed for your site search.
The Sooqr Connect extension takes care of your configurable products. You decide weather you want to show all simples or just the parent product.
Add your CMS content to your search
How often do your visitors search for your CMS contents? Do you see queries for ‘delivery’, ‘account’ or ‘contact’ in your analytics? With the Sooqr Connect extension you can add your CMS contents to your site search.
Sooqr Search makes site search awesome. Our two goals:
- Ultimate speed, Sooqr shows results instant within milliseconds even with hundreds of thousands of SKU’s
- Highest relevance, always the best matches on top of the results list
For your visitor the unique responsive interface is a combination of results, filters/facets and sorting. They will easily and quickly find what they are really looking for. Sooqr handles typos, so no worries about misspelling.
We are a Dutch Magento® Only Agency dedicated to the development of extensions for Magento®1 and Magento®2. All our extensions are high quality coded by our own team and our support team is always there to help you out.
Why do we have License keys?
We are using license keys in our extensions for licensing and anti-copy purposes. The purchased extensions will only work in the Magento® installations that you have a license keys for. Each license key is linked to one domain; the license key will need to be used for the Magento® installation running on that specific domain. You can’t use the extension without a license key as you can only activate the extension using the license key we provided for you.
Every license key is valid for one single Magento® installation. A single Magento® installation is one instance of Magento®, including an unlimited amount of websites, stores and store views.
See this guide to read more about how to change or add a license key for the staging or production environment after when your moving from domain or when you need license keys for development domains.
License Key doesn't work
If you enter a license key that is not valid for the domain where Magento® is installed on, a red error message will be shown in the configuration stating that the license key is invalid and that the extension can't be enabled.
Already purchased a license key for this domain and it still doesn't work? Get in touch with us and tell us your order number (back from when you've purchased the extension) and what you see in the Server Name field just above the License Key field - we'll be happy to help.
Moving license to a new store/domain
Our extensions comes with a 6 months support and unlimited upgrade period by default. The license-key will stay active for a lifetime for that certain domain. When you move your store to a new domain, you also need a new license key which can be generated only once from your account dashboard under the my license keys tab. Please remind this is a one time feature so when you want to move the license key of your production store, just contact us. More about adding and editing a license key can be found here.
Do you need another license key for testing purposes?
It's possible to add 2 development/testing/staging keys after your purchase in your account dashboard under the My License Keys tab. You can only use this license keys for testing/stage/development environments as the keys asre clearly marked as testing environments. That is the case for example when using the subdomain "dev.storeurl.com" or "staging.storeurl.com" or "testing.storeurl.com" - we just need to clearly see that the license key will be used for a testing environment and can't ever be used as a production store.
Moving to a production/live environment later?
When you want to implement the extension in your testing environment for now and move to another production environment later, just purchase the extension on the final production domain so you can add development/testing/staging keys in your account under the my license keys tab.
For all orders at Magmodules is a reflection / trial period of 15 days.
During this period you can try the extension and whether it will meet your expectations.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product you return within the time limit indicated. Once we receive your request with the invoice within 15 days of shipment we will deposit as soon as possible, within 21 days, the full refund would be done.
The conditions for these 15 days "Money Back" guarantee are as follows:
- The original invoice must be included;
- If the module is already installed, it is a requirement that it is completely removed from the server and is no longer in use;
- This warranty does not apply for customized products;
- This warranty does not apply for services as the installation service, you receive only the refund of price of the products.
If you want to use our 15 day warranty please contact us. We love to hear from you the following things:
- The name of the extension;
- The order or invoice number;
- Whether you want to exchange the product or refund the purchase price that you want
- If you want a refund: please enclose your bankaccountnumber;
Although it's not required to give a reason for returning the extension but we still like to hear why you had returned the product We find it important that our customers are satisfied!
* Added more checks to selftest
* Added selftest data warning next to the button
* Added Attribute Set Name & ID as filter options
* Added option to log feed run results
* Fixed categories query to include categories from different stores
* Small bug fixes and Improvements
* Added Selftest function;
* Added option to bypass the Flat bypass when using flat tables (no hard requirement);
* Category paths from excluded categories are ignored in export;
* Improved handling on configurable/simple sale prices.
* Added shell script for feed generation;
* Added option to export product review score in the feed.
* New Preview XML export function
* New Collection paging function for big catalogs (tested > 250.000 SKU export)
* Removed Flat Catalog requirement
* Added composer.json
* Marketplace release
* Added features to select simple/parent attributes for configurable and simple products
* Small changes in feed output
* Updated dependency to max php 7.x
* Small changes in feed output
* Better Tax price handling
* Improved stock signification in the feed
* Improved back-order signification in the feed
* Added functionality to exclude categories from the feed
* Added functionality to exclude CMS pages from the feed
* Better cron handeling
Version 1.1.5 - 14-07-2016
* Fixed "Add to flat" return URL
* Feed generation now possible when extension is disabled
* Better integration of search field in multi store
* Added extra fields to output
Version 1.1.4 - 09-06-2016
* Fallback to to parent image when simple product has no image
* Compatibility fixes for Magento EE
Version 1.1.2 - 31-05-2016
* Multi currency
Version 1.1.1 - 17-05-2016
* Fix for feed generation
Version 1.1.0 - 28-04-2016
* Added advanced filters
* Added feed download option
Version 1.0.0 - 12-04-2016
* First Stable Release